No two individuals or businesses have the same assets, the same debts or the same goals. Yet many law firms take a cookie-cutter approach to filing bankruptcy.
At Charles J. Schneider, P.C., we practice bankruptcy law differently. Since our law firm's founding in 1977, we have devoted our law practice to helping our clients climb out from under overwhelming debt and get the fresh financial start they need and deserve.
When you come to our law office, you will meet with a lawyer who will take the time to get to know your financial situation and answer your questions. We have the knowledge and skills to:
- End creditor harassment and abuse from collection agents
- Prevent foreclosure on your home or stop repossession of your car
- Stop wage garnishments or bank levies
- Advise you regarding bankruptcy and divorce
- Deal decisively with credit card debt and medical bills
- Help you find solutions to student loan debt or tax problems
- Provide the immediate debt relief you need to get back on your feet
Personal Attention From Experienced Bankruptcy Lawyers
What sets us apart from other bankruptcy law firms is personal attention and expert guidance from a certified bankruptcy attorney. There are no do-overs when it comes to filing bankruptcy: If you don't get it right the first time, your bankruptcy filing could be denied and you won't get the debt relief and asset protection you need.
Follow the links below to learn about our attorneys.
Discuss Your Financial Situation With Us
No matter what kind of debt problems you are facing, we think it's important for you to get legal advice from a certified bankruptcy attorney. For a free initial consultation, fill out the contact form or contact us directly.
We offer evening and weekend appointments. Our law office is conveniently located in Livonia, Michigan.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.