Get Your Bankruptcy Questions Answered in Livonia, Michigan
Bankruptcy Questions And Answers
- Should both spouses file bankruptcy? Whether both spouses should file depends on how long you've been married and how many joint assets you have.
- When should I file for bankruptcy? It's important to get thorough advice and analysis before filing bankruptcy. The timing can make a big difference in which debts you can discharge and which assets you can protect.
- Can I file bankruptcy a second time? One of the myths that people have about bankruptcy is that you can only file once. While there are restrictions with regard to how often you can file a particular chapter of bankruptcy, there is no limit as to the number of times you can file bankruptcy.
- What bankruptcy mistakes should I avoid? There are certain mistakes, such as preferential payments and assets transfers, that can result in you being charged with bankruptcy fraud.
- What if I do nothing about my debts? Walking away from debts without discharging them through bankruptcy can have serious repercussions down the road.
Discuss Bankruptcy With Lawyer Charles J. Schneider
Posted by Mary
December 11, 2015
"I am overwhelmed by your response to my call, even 10 years after my bankruptcy was discharged. You have more knowledge and expertise than I could have imagined. Because of you, my fears have been put to rest. For that, I'm so very grateful. Thank you many times over."
Posted by Client
October 26, 2010
"I was extremely impressed with Charles' understanding of the bankruptcy laws to the extent that I felt certain that my best interests were always at the forefront."
Posted by Marlene
January 8, 2014
"He helped me thru my 1st bankruptcy and now the second. I had no idea what to expect , but they kept me informed and answered all my questions. Mr. Schneider is the most experienced and knowledgeable lawyer I have ever met. If you have to file call this attorney first!"