Help With Unique Debt Situations in Livonia, Michigan
Special Debt Situations
- Foreclosure: While most people facing foreclosure wish to keep their homes, there are others who are willing to accept a financial loss and move forward, particularly if their house is unaffordable. Whatever your goal may be, our lawyers can help.
- Credit counseling and debt negotiation: It is important to explore other debt relief options before filing for bankruptcy. However, you must be very wary of credit counseling and debt consolidation deals that seem too good to be true.
- Emergency bankruptcy filings: In some situations, it may be necessary to file a Chapter 7 or 13 case immediately in order to protect an important asset.
- Wage garnishment: Filing bankruptcy will put an immediate stop to a wage garnishment, which can harm your ability to pay for necessities.
- Government benefits and bankruptcy: Social Security, workers' compensation and other government benefits are fully protected in bankruptcy.
- Employment rights: While there are laws protecting current employees from discrimination because of bankruptcy, employers sometimes ignore them.
- Bankruptcy litigation and appeals: Our lawyers are fully qualified to handle contested bankruptcy cases and bankruptcy appeals. Attorney Charles J. Schneider has obtained three opinions in the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Attorneys For Bankruptcy And Debt Restructuring | Free Consultation
Posted by Mary
December 11, 2015
"I am overwhelmed by your response to my call, even 10 years after my bankruptcy was discharged. You have more knowledge and expertise than I could have imagined. Because of you, my fears have been put to rest. For that, I'm so very grateful. Thank you many times over."
Posted by Client
October 26, 2010
"I was extremely impressed with Charles' understanding of the bankruptcy laws to the extent that I felt certain that my best interests were always at the forefront."
Posted by Marlene
January 8, 2014
"He helped me thru my 1st bankruptcy and now the second. I had no idea what to expect , but they kept me informed and answered all my questions. Mr. Schneider is the most experienced and knowledgeable lawyer I have ever met. If you have to file call this attorney first!"